Popular Posts

Monday, February 28, 2011

Abortion protesters lobby Capitoll Hill in favor of regulations, Posted by Meosha Eaton, Capitoll Hill MACTV Correspondent

Protester on the Hill today condemning abortion and yelling that "If you love Jesus, you would not stand for abortion". As I entered the Capitol the protester then asked me if I loved Jesus...I said Yes I do. He then went on to ask if I believed in abortion. I said its not whether or not  believe in it, however it is a matter that can stand  little more accountability and regulation. I am in no way in favor of taking away the right to choose or the right to defend the right to life, however, too much access too or overkill of subliminal promotional propaganda encouraging abortion, as in several urban cases, as first option in "family planning". Well that's some kind of planning....when does the actual "family" come in?


Meosha Eaton
MACTV NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment